Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Clairification re assigned and pooled W/C's

To: "CBQ yahoo" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Clairification re assigned and pooled W/C's
From: dhartman@mchsi.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 22:36:00 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345934078; bh=8U4/nmRlr6R9XVSzOrp2jMZAOzyfskS4/kSDIw/TZ/c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-rim-org-msg-ref-id:Message-ID:X-Priority:References:In-Reply-To:Sensitivity:Importance:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=g5+Lf3VqP3X3yclSm+5ntScj2IaFs8/HEBSNGeZnTj/af088hjc9MDeKsCVSZmhJK86mHIpqsLp5Medj2I4+aQ00cGNs+i1j0UxccGdqIQ5vEPZj913aA9mdheEkHdP5