Fwd: [CBQ] Clairification re assigned and pooled W/C's

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: [CBQ] Clairification re assigned and pooled W/C's
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 18:10:04 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1345932613; bh=Jh0lFR5V6e07yknf75F7qlXDpZulcmzRDEMbyNn6OeM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=ML5lD0ao/kRTu7EyvTSMRZBt1A6WHrJixZwYef4z336cTbo5NQ1UOisuKZd7AzY/vISFaAUnzmGMWkDisK8Z60053/6WbOjxn2Eaz/h1IliPEO+GZl7ekA2yi4uzqxxQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Pete,

Here's one more thought on your question about how assigned and pooled w/c's could exist on the Lincoln Div at the same time. You mentioned it was '56 and pooling was just getting started. Could it have been that there were enough pool w/c's for the mainline to Denver but not enough for the other line ? So the crews used pool w/c's on one line and assigned on the other ?

Leo Phillipp