Re: [CBQ] C&S Trains #29 and #30

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S Trains #29 and #30
From: jim young <estcbq@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 20:49:39 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344732583; bh=IgrJ7Wogcg9g84GUgJSqoPDDGVrh7Om8AfbrhHwMvcQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ZRaWT6tb8F0cWXMijbMcysS47E5mvBtedm1ULV1LSGBZgvQLvD0Z+U4WiTqJMc6mWV5YKzoMxcn6OJcgfCITuS02jwmMwPVLKt7/CRoGHKI5V2ImuockvQV8TvxkbA63
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

thanks for all the hard work--i will  appreciate  the information---jim young