[CBQ] Re: C&S Trains #29 and #30

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: C&S Trains #29 and #30
From: "william" <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 00:18:26 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344651323; bh=hme04JxqGNThnYndcCg4GriUFJHqejYdRT9BZfkcnOs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:Received:Received:DKIM-Signature:Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-eGroups-Approved-By:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YMNcalqkyRe+Zl5PsEzML8noFs+WevXQBRQPfeUyIfzCVq0vstQeAE5zoC2bofSuUDwmoxtvzzEuAcad1iNDeUohORDPY/lxkPA9lnmNlfqjO2Ps+vi4CjimOFqjxIqc
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344651321; bh=d6NM7c7GQJeFloD7vkyg0AM5f+opqdcxYKIpw9tbH04=; h=Received:Received:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Date:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:Subject:X-Yahoo-Group-Post:X-Yahoo-Profile:X-YGroups-SubInfo:Sender:X-eGroups-Approved-By:X-eGroups-Auth; b=GHmhaa5X6SHH92hBG25a9kIqoi4IrZuHYM35vuexQMYry1lDHX3EcTJHV7B3BCUBcJzizZQilxRWp5IyG1kDFro54kA8hY7Cdz/dkGodIWM36H+T/TTbVqAwJ8zja4hd
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob great post. I read with a lot of interest. I used to inspect the track up
through Chugwater in the early 80's. In addition I would also say, if a piece
of flange was found, the track was backtracked, to find out a reason why the
flange broke. Most times, a chipped joint, broken corner in a diamond or
flangeway debth in a Frog may have been the cause. Flanges are also knocked off
in many cases.
Bill Jackson

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com