Re: [CBQ] Re: BLI E8s [plated sides?]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: BLI E8s [plated sides?]
From: Charlie Vlk <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 13:08:08 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1342807699; bh=lEoq+gXfIO02fBSgqB5+FIWCJhu67MP/cVTcWJgabFc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=qrRQ1wGsjNEp/czt88SiHtthtIdGFZWILwAEr0eFquPtfcJygqLbX8mjh16XqZsSNe8qxf8UBwgfjT0MAAqFLCCzELIELRE+/gAZD5ilg/LnwT/gqiJChwGjZzAq9sF2
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Dennis
The art for the E units hasn't been done yet and I haven't delved into the details yet.  Like the  Black stripes the SS vs Ptd is an esthetic preference and there is no accounting for taste.  I like'm all and subject to the prototype will do what it is appropriate for the announced roadnumbers  Eventually BLI will get around to doing the full range of variations as Q is popular enough to support multiple releases
I will inquire if the nose grabs could be added as the factory did do them on the Freight F7s
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone