Re: [CBQ] Re: BLI E8s [plated sides?]

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: BLI E8s [plated sides?]
From: Charlie Vlk <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:13:16 -0500
Cc: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1342807675; bh=ewGNfXod+zz6E1j2i0dukpQ3BOCVInUQcCbbh9ae010=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=LDdx96T/zSXz0V8SEzTmKg5nMgODUdUg1Ro6SMfEh5L4sAR5KucMlTEZDGwHcGbc6OsttvSoJhmmMrqcOhXzEdXwRk5NdkREleG5FOQ72NUkc2nOTigikDOBYWr2o3kY
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I am on the road right now but since the announcement says plated and BLI consults with me on rn#s and descriptions I would agree these will also be plates and thinking about it vaugely recall looking up the rn#s for this run. The pix of the previous run does show plating although it may be difficult to see it on some monitors at the angle of the photo
If you want unplated or Black it wouldn't hurt to let BLI know for the next run
Charlie Vlk

Sent from my iPhone