[CBQ] Mel Patrick Picture 49 (was Re: CB&Q "Bulington" Business car on t

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Mel Patrick Picture 49 (was Re: CB&Q "Bulington" Business car on the end of a Northern Pacific train??)
From: "domelinerdude" <domelinerdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 02:54:33 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333940076; bh=XT/2bCCDZnCbkKPif1Mpy7bzgPYN7EVMlOTvR9qRBLM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=k4IZkAPFlb2ZRniZlwfIsu7nRgZPhumJjKfz/waPgc3NpWkHSluWclSYYBx8IZrTjB8VZO5u9jZ8+kwonrhQzz6jbYnswMJ7Fvnbrpkv5a+UNxBDhUYWAeL+RuQDH8sg
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Yep. No diaphram and striker plate there. Thanks for pointing that out.

In Jonathan Boyle's book "Burlington Route Streamlined Observation Cars" on
page 24 he has a photograph that shows an eastbound Twin Zephyr with "Silver
Spirit" in 1962 brining up the markers with a diaphram and striker plate
attached to the car.

HH

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com