Re: [CBQ] Mel Patrick Picture 49 (was Re: CB&Q "Bulington" Business car

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Mel Patrick Picture 49 (was Re: CB&Q "Bulington" Business car on the end of a Northern Pacific train??)
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 12:56:30 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333914992; bh=13sOhkGUKn9s8iOqNnBrxVM+MQJXXvjN0kiWNVKN7ZA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=js0m5mKsiW7HfPDBzKE1sWZVjURN0YV4MgXSm4B8az+uPZVfFNMHsg/5WdW5GNgMISLw+RWf2aSzPNLnqcUpSvAq/Q8qEw2utZEddgG5PmJKV7yWTvtvLW+mDVYCAmW4
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

This link shows that, in 1965, the Silver Fountain did not have a rear diaphragm:
http://www.jerryapp.com/arcv3/ja-r115.jpg

That leaves 3 others, unless this car obtained the rear end diaphragm with a year after this photo.