Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q "Bulington" Business car on the end of a Northern Pac

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q "Bulington" Business car on the end of a Northern Pacific train??
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 19:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333850758; bh=NW3aEhxNdfJ44ItGZB4qK4ZlS1ZnMXCRSUUBnGWmKtI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=NgyPwPKSufRWVgZeRGQRs2pRDC4FCsZ4HNcuYm3B9be4hRdhBHTdg6/vLuLKw8r9rxr5CaX8KUC7di9ciIzOgsOG5Vhg9grEuvPCOVgubghxPp2ujEaGg7LLh0WdZHJt