Re: [CBQ] More questions about Carrollton Line (Was Question about Forke

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] More questions about Carrollton Line (Was Question about Forker and Cotter)
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 21:38:16 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333247903; bh=e9DoprVm0udAPPkybuMoHCkS9Xj+sVVUE54/FNTTe/o=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=uiWuh1KE/dHZXELHEI/RQ8xJssNzYd/atQVwW5UZ077ipDNGZZ+39fPLAf0woDso0slaegCK1ameEOuih9sIs5jwCy5jnPoBmBVb/AWtS/Tsn24154lJbiS4WHTSQr5H
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Glen,

Unfortunately I do not have any more information regrading the diamond at Laclede and when it was removed.

At Sumner, it just says Wabash Crossing (Grade). There is nothing else about it anywhere else in the timetable. So I assume that means it was not interlocked. I don't have a Wabash Moberly Division employee timetable that goes back in the late 40's to check what it says. The Sumner office was open 7:45 am to 4:45 pm Monday - Saturday. The mixed ran on Sunday and then Tuesday-Saturday. The Sumner office was open when the mixed went through Tuesday - Saturday.

Bill