RE: [CBQ] Helpers

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Helpers
From: HOL WAGNER <holpennywagner@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:12:03 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1319559125; bh=YJWtK5XPxreqj5VcvOSgjln/tJLlD80ejd4gxmiku5U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bDXSzgstlcp9UAl316/Plqi7h0zBu++G9BUhvldYgRkoL+wHDNZckhnAxqsxMWSrP2zILNVd2nGLq14BV973/J/YdYyeULTPKIk/x1ROmtCEJBJLLDm9+zcmU1VRMYk0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Charlie:

You've turned up so much early Chicago suburban territory history that
virtually nobody living west of Aurora knows anything about -- and probably
very few in the Chicago area -- that you really need to do something with it!
Please!

Hol