[CBQ] Re: Helpers

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Helpers
From: "Mitch" <soocarman79@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 02:11:05 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1319595068; bh=YhDPQLEheoLN0O5b/xvL+8Mq/MnyIaafnxXidGTX7/E=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=upB7YWdwWWCI0jFfcWXtMLH6a0m/waqP5hyMrmGCz0u9vCHL+AImnJuSLgaEx8Q/Kfo/9KLPTB1UBELu43UnVCXPnBLrqhyBwkcG9qPW5I5g1AKdDXMUE2RZy+4bxE8w
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Promoting stupid people isn't exclusive to the BN.  The thought on the Soo Line
was promote them to management because we can't get any work out of them where
they are at. And yes collect the money!

Mitch

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com