[CBQ] Re: Rochelle

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Rochelle
From: "graywolfs2" <graywolfs02@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 01:32:44 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1316136766; bh=vy97LDW4E4bdSemdoU2wOnA0reEpJ09q+qZRXU1qSvA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=HywCnvr5TuSRnKOUQgOmvxPtum9ZGB6hiBxxAmZ4N30GuSBZAdBaUcNjN0lmOvyi/Tq/8zSXZWbp7+9LaNtF9nFmrYraaRZnB4Fbr7e9kHtftbqAIXLUvX75GnnjM8wB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

There was (is?) an American plant in the Midway area of St. Paul.

I believe the building is still standing and it is across the Minnesota
Commercial tracks from the Amtrak depot in the Midway area.

Greg K.
Minnesota

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com