Re: [CBQ] Re: LaCrosse Depot in new Classic Trains

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: LaCrosse Depot in new Classic Trains
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 08:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1312643152; bh=eBTnpS/WY3ioJgTH+dhnCGCDBCUCEDAgi6FYmqnr6w4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=aI68gJaW4rKnNGh6ajtlUzg4E90fTh+vaGu5wxPW4Gb7TL76dsQJjH3bRbZsxHwX9Hf17vdPYmaoIVasfiY7qYmYSq2pQ9pbtdnSJbUs4Pri/+R/ylcZhyie2riv6Nsr
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill
Beardstown was still up the last trip I made thru there as well as the
roundhouse
Mendota, Galesburg, Burlington and Ottumwa were all "Castle Style" Depots
subject of a research project for the Bulletin
After the fire at BN that might have lead to the remodel of Ottumwa to get rid
of excess space and fire problem.
With the photos at the Newberry the Post War Depot Projects might be a good
article as well.  "Zephyr Depots"??
Steve in SC