[CBQ] Re: LaCrosse Depot in new Classic Trains

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: LaCrosse Depot in new Classic Trains
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 05:16:00 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1312607772; bh=60eoBcfhYzL5o8s4U2g6JIqQzH4q3XYORMgvaDn4RK0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PucHX9vOkzXqKBBiOgZWLmuKOSuCKsHX+4kJpSE4e/EfJocfzl5YP0M+yFCMkLbSK9jKpR6TVCTC7J4JqaarD1iKdsk54G6KR0TjnrIg04voxPbWGV6JYBhodkiJKTKa