Re: [CBQ] Re: LaCrosse Depot in new Classic Trains

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: LaCrosse Depot in new Classic Trains
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 12:28:37 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1312658919; bh=w9Idwe1yDVJNJ2SNZrpjmnGUhfXgavSFakiCknx850w=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iVtN5RgKo2kuH8QJy6t0zRkv6tzg1Fd2pYZOtfmKE2CVgXLBKV5RqYjbBddV6vyvAtIrMsQZK4uLsSaKExdAJYA0HbLoNYDy0FLc5QGFVgyVLAeAkt1eEEFvKIZD10Jq