Re: [CBQ] Painting Heavyweight Passenger Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Painting Heavyweight Passenger Cars
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 16:38:00 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1301085511; bh=AKoWxm8gOtAtMxwlMyxFPlVVnPQ1HJglpeULl9X8H2M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Bu9mORjoheTYSAD9caJPWVO9q7H09u1+bhPlaBZcZ/fEudf1E470cKOGHzEx/wlgopmJWalzr8xspjDZTMQ8LHemFKq6+Pjl9IDeHv/pUbI/3r2/BLD6wyreAu3D5OF5
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Scott,

But here is the catch.  I have two completely different formulas of Scalecoat I
Pullman Green.  The old mix, which was very close to the UPS brown color some
people say was stolen from railroad Pullman Green, and the new formula which is
much greener than the previous.  I like and use both types.  I like none of my
cars to match perfectly, because in real life, they didn't - as proven by all
the color pictures I have.

Rich