RE: [CBQ] Painting Heavyweight Passenger Cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Painting Heavyweight Passenger Cars
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:23:30 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1301084623; bh=5GcacQvd8TP6Psqw8LIBjQz4Y14gBNMZCzGJI0e+LLE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IsMRf+c0HDtOkG2roenTix+Ri7X+UOjgxNTqzGsKle1lw6mLNYa2AnIOBgYRdsAX7UYsKAupxofXUqR6iAkSMpRvhjw2HziwttIDJHTCojjgFNNdoIovR3Ir0TjlPVMs
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Scalecoat I or Scalecoat II? Do they vary like Floquil and Poly Scale
Pullman green?

Nelson