Re: Signal at MP 9.57 (Was [CBQ] Re: Triple Track)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Signal at MP 9.57 (Was [CBQ] Re: Triple Track)
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 19:21:02 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297912864; bh=DcFNi/R3+maJD+kDZkT0Cl2JNNgEwicbHMastKAeGgs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=HWIM031payY1DaUCTILH0yZDFlwtBCH/rcC5fCLB55EpzhcZx68oqGMZCrZSidzQQ0RMsMutSw5JSERkb6PsKhDWXWQLw5ebvIUnPktMx7fMnD6Z1GWzeig5hjQRvKta
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Glen
See previous post.
Then there is the newer Fish Tower.  But Gary is more then likely the only one
who knows about it
Dispatcher control of that signal has changed over the years
Steve in SC