[CBQ] Re: Photo uploaded-9204 location ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Photo uploaded-9204 location ?
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 14:49:16 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297694957; bh=W0Yk1jjygDW81XNussWztSLIwOQ81ig0QcWXIUGj/LA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RPEfJUKTI44xvUXgCY6LFErtL5m49YAirQ/EgD+lA1HfVxSm0XhAwrSqcXJqgdWHMlKrDr6W0LLU2f9aFTBf0KnNSUmB9anCJfqzKNplm6nUhDhW5lj1X1a/tLBU7X3u
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
What caught my attention is the large BR herald under the cab (looks like the
same size used on Q covered hoppers) and the block numbers 9204 under the
herald. There are also round "dots" on either side of the number. Was this a
unique scheme?

Leo: Is there a date on this photo?

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH