[CBQ] Photo uploaded-9204 location ?

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Photo uploaded-9204 location ?
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:27:19 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297643250; bh=gmTLmqRcVDLXH3Fo3VKvJA3k6xFJCtEiSVJlHMVg/pE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Mailer:X-AOL-IP:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qg3caFggYlb/OEIICVO/zMjVXUGiiKIM561LZJ+qJBho1RzFa/sGIqGWcd71iaacsAXvd/VMSNzbudBauEow4GL7kfxll0H+RowNdXbxD/a6IHjmsDGYWakuZBgnsPNy
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have uploaded a photo of the 9204 to the Yahoo site. Can anyone identify
the location ? I bought the photo today at the Du Page show. Dealer told me
he  bought the collection from a man who shot mostly around downtown
Aurora.

I have a strong idea where the shot is taken but the buildings in the  fore
and back ground are not familiar.
My thoguht is the shot was taken from the east end of the Aurora  passenger
platform between 1 and 2 mains looking a  little east at a job  coming from
behind the tower heading east. Look at all the crew members looking
intently ahead.If I'm correct as to location they are looking for the board  at
Ma
in St that is hidden by a building and a curve.

Any help is appreciated.

Leo Phillipp

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com