Fwd: Re: Re: [CBQ] Chinese Red Switcher

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: Re: [CBQ] Chinese Red Switcher
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@att.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 07:31:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291645940; bh=uVeUlxC2acmOJ/qqr82FEu07YjQds/p+eMN2ZUtraPE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cY0tzjSq8vUsodzJGUgHfO03P3vi9S7g8hgmQOlNKeInxF+cZY9S+rBj/nUnWuUBA4ehWgSZHJtnE3w1MQzUhGCn58SYWB5uq4MjNJDk5DXsf3RY5p3dsSy0yhgaYxxM