[CBQ] Re: BRHS vitality

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: BRHS vitality
From: "Kujawa's" <xark@mtco.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 19:23:54 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284081756; bh=nsRYShG3tBQpPLIV9kYxcXQ9kesMyyFHgCW3WmDuymQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=lIcG7aU6JinlYbrPfMkFo+MnmrR/RrLKlsoctUh8qADXa7mrgl9UrOTBSHrKy/ObN9S/7Ot5PrAecBuNugrC8aJaxcwCoxjUDbmqmAVikTbpU2F+ZgwISCcybP6Emde6
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
A Burlington magazine with a variety of article in each issue available in
the hobby shops and swap meets like the Milwaukee, CNW, Soo Line, the Rock
has two mags, the IC and   others would do wonders for increasing awareness
of the Burlington.

Roger Kujawa
Morton, IL.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com