Re: [CBQ] Re: BRHS vitality

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: BRHS vitality
From: John Manion <railbass@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 23:14:04 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1284009255; bh=PbvudswJXCTm+7gBq2j5cSAaHh7qsg6I3A+kPgb/BcM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:X-Google-Sender-Auth:Message-ID:To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hzrVkYweyVykpcJoUC/4PepInAYn6Cqk0Tj3Oo5NmjGi9YrPeJ9znGrabiDJVb+c6Q+pf2a33RMVd4xmw1mqWdj5mNJ2vlcsOPJAcWjGvmeO5x0vq8wxV8yFbuwuTd7R
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I went to college in the mid 1960s in Fort Collins, CO, and I have memories
and photos of chasing a school special through Fort Collins behind #4960 in
1963.   The C&S tracks ran down the middle of Mason St, and I chased the
train on my bicycle with my 2 1/4 Rolleicord in my hand.   I still have the
B&W negatives.
- John Manion
  Denver, CO

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com