Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 06:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1274448909; bh=nYOqcHxHwk4pEfHqyuypWLUUqnZD1Fy6EgkpLaIjlrg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=rWc+zLNs1oMAx2VKWvpgkJv2+mCxUg3xJbv7NATY0s5WIxG2PuSpXjpVUawWijIte1EAJi1Wyhf20A/FmiFgsquzChAjRyvhdQu2A0l8oFD3N748IbV6lxoOYhBntT2d
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The original custom built 1800 HP passenger units, including 9904 thru 9907 and
Santa Fe units 1 and 1A, all had B trucks.  The Santa Fe units were full length
and encountered tracking issues with the B trucks, hence A1A trucks.