Re: [CBQ] Re: The Round-up

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: The Round-up
From: Bob Webber <cz17@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 12:19:23 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1271697579; bh=632BYngKnaxzpcNRCE17j1ioEY3hRRX4Benin8sASyQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=liA7Q3oqF39n8kFnbZsJJ3XYL6NepUs52LkwOqSS2QNonIjbBJvkBO80/U0IwfkL5lvcw9bCl/4x0iNg4ra7fvCVNKIvFA/Yx2RELQfWb9EH0tLJPzBi3098NL4G6+zr
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steve, none taken - I realized after that I
hadn't explained the differences in the
construction.  There was something else too that I meant to add, and forgot.

The clips on the P-S car were inserted into the
body.  Which is another reason the fluid got into
the structure of the car - you have a hole to
attach something, the seal can never be complete,
and you'll end up with moisture where you don't
want it - and no way to air dry it either.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com