RE: [CBQ] Re: Oriental Ltd TCZ vs. possible BLI

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Oriental Ltd TCZ vs. possible BLI
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:32:13 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1269617588; bh=vdDc7vbPRWYQAxkkXvDHIljsXenRhdexOSSoHxkXzfM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:acceptlanguage:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Vontu:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mm17QYYSdM+cNqqBiQ6CvuzM5lYXvcAU+hHV+JX2+sekbAWFf4sY+djobDI8yWoJ9G2xXTVxmTuXKWUFXIFem91QtUvClMhDZZEbU7lbEdNGeqDVEwSUjh8H7jX7P5Aw