RE: [CBQ] [MILW] Re: The Board of Directors

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] [MILW] Re: The Board of Directors
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:48:24 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1268744123; bh=ErUZ8NjWiwCCFdOxGnd2AhtexmfEejFp5jlh4GQ1Luk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=F6dh1uztaebaqYTK2VsGsO+YfyfxBxDhxCusE2RPW849Q2hLmkpm7nu/EIAqW20BuosPR7Vwbq/MvTMzJYMc/khFsubZ41680DTA0CfLfuFMrAw0BgC2CZH7WYfoKtTB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
CBQ Listers,

I agree that as long as the emails remains civil, the thread will allowed to
continue.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner