Re: [CBQ] [MILW] Re: The Board of Directors

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] [MILW] Re: The Board of Directors
From: <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:16:49 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1268720261; bh=O9BYWRHA430DjOQY6VVxoQQN87eU4/78TAT3P5H1oSs=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=glNkUG0kpNZZKc/gAJe7MHipsZGZ2yVw+LVJ/2/aj4sAYGYKdBmAnPKwc4GnNmXYEzVhD4qDgpHRiGPOVzXa/r9c5H9Lv1jRo3I5Mvv1yrcxKCA8oQGzS/HaFy3VEZWI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Paul,

I thank you for your suggestion but at this time I feel their is no need to
stop this thread. We have 1249 members on this list and some may like what is
being discussed and some may not. I my self do not find this thread to be to my
liking so as moderator I skim over it just to make sure everyone is playing
nice and I then delete it. Their are a lot of topics on this list that are not
of interest to me, the ones that are not I delete the ones that are I read with
enjoyment. If this is a thread that you do not like I would like to suggest
that you use your delete key and move on to a topic on the list that is of
interest to you. So, as for now as long as everyone is playing nice and like
Charlie said it doesn't turn into a fist fight the thread will continue unless
the list owner wants to over ride me on this.

Thanks

John Lee
CBQ list Moderator
St. Louis, MO