Re: [CBQ] RE: exisiting BR steam locos & "10 Meets

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RE: exisiting BR steam locos & "10 Meets
From: "Russ Strodtz" <19main@wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 15:57:08 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1261432656; bh=OkJlN5vuK1g1PKrIDEKTpXVOACVsUchPRdf+U36rFK8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Xv7AA7gtBA63lQqc3VXBwwmmJrMgFkvWB6Ck0Hrj1A256q0DJqbV6DrWLps39Ilhxvio4Bqt5u4/uTFKzxHiFwxIkstlBLyz0Xe2coPZunWxaboDswnWE0iS5uyVTBBl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Interesting but a rather different point of view. By the time
I started working in the 60's I already thought passenger was
irrelevant. As time goes by it comes more and more the case.

Russ