Re: [CBQ] Cutting out brakes?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Cutting out brakes?
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 07:48:26 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1257522508; bh=K5iQOKGiGY/qwQlzK+kB3HTWW6tTIaoe2akPZnDtOfI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Ciz+Ec6oVYnplVt/d67NdnIFh40lRfVRe3uvfifn5IiiwqfCVlDSfB4Vbd7R/TJjMcyxvBsd6OSU/AOo2lM01EO1Q0S8QjGi8MZ9ld2bBqDW8LcYPN/g577AX8b4rvUu
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Ryan  Just 4 more working days after today
I think the problem with the old Q Sub cars is they are not FRA crash worthy.
Course built long before the FRA showed up and have lasted and are still very
serviceable.  Just not modern and high tech like the rest of METRA junk we try
and run.  Nothing like an old fart to keep you going
SJH