[CBQ] Re: TRAIN ORDERS

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: TRAIN ORDERS
From: wohrnell@sbcglobal.net
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1241023758; bh=0vk1Yap3GVDloqZE0Hi4raKlQCN99AeKXLtsExHHOiM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NRMpraQcOfbECxxPyaGpPvtkVrb7GnhrR0V+hWJHWSFW93/sNbpzFO8I8EeRRvcW7DzKzwFD0zk68FouaRIk0bGDCUF2Bc0vSHDRTTCmdJtGR88vFtk+odUyHWaTRRMz
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete,

I worked about three months before copying a TO. I was working at Kirkwood when
the DS phone rang and he said SD both ways. The DS was crossing a train over
between Biggsville and Monmouth, Kirkwood was in between. I didn't have the
opportunity to respond SD both ways and he proceeded with the order.

The agent at Biggsville repeated the order and then it was my turn, to which I
told the DS that I didn't have the order as I didn't respond with SD both ways.
I did copy the order, however it was one of those CYA times. Holy cow you would
have thought the world was ending. He grumbled and groaned and finally put it
out again. I repeated it back and he moved on to Monmouth.

I wish I could take a look at the dispatchers office in Ottumwa and see where
he went through the ceiling.

Lenny