Re: [CBQ] C&S Crewing rights over the Joint Line.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S Crewing rights over the Joint Line.
From: Mark Sellars <sellarsmark_aus@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 21:17:39 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings Pete,
You are brilliant. Well done.
And many thanks.
Mark

----- Original Message ----
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com" <Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com>
To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 4, 2008 4:56:11 AM

Mark...Believe it or not I found what you wanted to know.

August 24, 1954

Denver-- Colo Spgs...No. 1? Texas Zephyr...... My 1953 Guide shows...Denver
12:01 pm?? CS 1:40 pm

????????? ?????? CS??????? 6:10pm????Denver 8:05

I may be "digging" in my slides in the next month or so and If so I'll try to
find that slide of an ATSF center cab
at CS with dual?? C&S-ASF lettering.? Would have been taken that same day.

Also seems like the Southbound TZ ran via the DRGW DEpot at CS and the
Northbound No. 8 via the ATSF depot at CS.

Pete