Re: [CBQ] C&S Crewing rights over the Joint Line.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&S Crewing rights over the Joint Line.
From: "homanfamily" <homanfamily@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:03:10 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob,
    This is worth looking into.  I have yet to hear from Stephanie. I have
called again today and left a message.  I intend to call again this
afternoon or I just may go over there and speak to the manager...
    As to a meeting date for us...This week is out but next week will work.
I would prefer to meet during the day so pick one.
                                                                    Pat