[CBQ] Re: Interlocking tower locations

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Interlocking tower locations
From: thompsonpe@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:30:07 EDT
Cc: THOMPSONPE@aol.com
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi folks,

I am involved in compiling a list of interlocking's on the  full CB&Q system
over the years. Recently I came across names I have not  come across before. I
have very little paper (ETT's  etc.) so I am not able to check myself.

The names are Virden, Girard, and Earlville. I would also  appreciate any
information on a second tower at East Winona. The CB&Q due to  the complex
system
they had and it's routes, had far more interlocking's  over the years than
other Hill companies and also due to it's prudence produced  less paper than
most Class 1's. This makes research on the systems  interlocking's all the more
fun (I think).

Thank's in advance,

Peter E Thompson.