Re: [CBQ] Typical speed on the East End

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Typical speed on the East End
From: <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 23:13:09 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Loren

I work it every day and can not explain it any better.  5 years in Cicero and
now the last 11 here.  If Amtk doesn't make it in a gap in operation during the
parade he has to slowly follow the local to the end points.  And we run
freight(when we have crews) like there is no tomorrow with plenty of coal
trains all mixed together
SJH