Re: [CBQ] Sunrise Ore Shipments

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Sunrise Ore Shipments
From: Mark Sellars <sellarsmark_aus@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:48:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Greetings everyone.

Many thanks for your input.

I have six Tichy USRA hopper waiting patiently for assembly.
I need to search out some photos circa 1951 to confirm the C&S paint scheme - I
think the 'everywhere west' slogan came after 1951.

I have a few Detail Associates GS Gons and these will have to be stand ins.

But what cars did the CB&Q use?
I understand that they provided cars to the service too by applying some
pressure on the C&S for a slice of the action. (They must not have had much
time for the minority shareholders in the C&S - I can't imagine that the
earnings from this traffic would have been spectacularly profitable.)

Regards, Mark