[CBQ] C&S Drop Bottom Gons

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] C&S Drop Bottom Gons
From: "rgs0554" <rgs0554@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:00:46 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi Mark, In addition to the possible sources I have seen posted for drop bottom
gons to
replicate iron ore loads to Pueblo in the early 50's, I'd encourage you to
check out Red
Caboose.  They make and excellent drop bottom gon kit.  It's not dead on for
the C&S version
but then none of the  other products suggested are either.  Regards, Don Smith