Re: [CBQ] Eola Yard Bridge

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Eola Yard Bridge
From: Dan Grobe <dlgrobe@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 11:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Are there any photos of this bridge on the web or that can be uploaded to the
files area? I also remember riding my bike over this as a kid in the mid 80's.

  Dan

  1. Eola Yard Bridge
Posted by: "Rory Murchison" murchi209@yahoo.com murchi209
Date: Sat Apr 7, 2007 5:05 am ((PDT))

I have seen photos of some type of bridge that appears to have crossed
over the middle of the yard.

Was this a pedestrian bridge for Q employees, as it doesn't appear to
be very wide? (I am not talking about the "new" car bridge east of the
old Eola Road)

Any idea the year it was torn down?

Thanks.

Rory