[CBQ] Aurora Commuter Operations

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Aurora Commuter Operations
From: "Rory Murchison" <murchi209@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 23:25:00 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group:

When a commuter train arrived at Aurora, I assume the locomotive was
turned on the turntable West of the old depot in preparation for the
return trip to CUS. (prior to push pull
service that is).

But, if it was the last train of the day, the cars were taken to Hill
yard for overnight storage. Did the E unit take the train to Hill yard
or the Aurora depot SW1?

I have seen a thread that describes E units going down to the Xover at
Hurds and then back past the Aurora tower.

I model mid 50's and any info on operations during that time would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Rory