[CBQ] Re: early morning commuter train

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: early morning commuter train
From: "zuch2rew" <zuch2rew@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:48:39 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I don't remember seeing any express cars or baggage, but then I wasn't looking
for that.
They were gallery cars with a power car.  I remember off that house track was a
siding into
a lumber yard just west of Forest.  I also remember the westbound shelter full
of
newspapers on a Saturday night, waiting for the morning delivery.  Roy
Wojahn--- In