[CBQ] early morning commuter train

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] early morning commuter train
From: "zuch2rew" <zuch2rew@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:38:58 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I remember seeing an eastbound commuter train in the wee hours of the morning
parked on
the old house track behind the Downers Grove depot.  I saw it more tha once.
This would be
early 60's or late 50's.  I never found a schedule that showed when it left and
where was the
first stop.  Did it pull into the mainline and back to the depot?  Did it load
passenger directly
into the cars and head east?  When was the departure time?