Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ] Re: Chicago Railroad Fair

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ] Re: Chicago Railroad Fair
From: "Archie" <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:33:29 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As a side note on Bob's great information on the 49 RR Fair, I found an actual
souvineer Timetable bearing out all of this info along with a wealth of
diagrams depicting the "Montezuma" both in HO and O scale on the reverse side
of the timetable.  If anyone wanted this souvineer TT I would let it go for
$5.00 plus postage.  Thanks,  Archie