[CBQ] Re: cbq cabooses

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: cbq cabooses
From: "rrhistorian" <rrhistorian@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 14:25:18 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello all,

Does anybody here have more information about the current condition of
this waycar and how much it has been modified since leaving railroad
service.

The BRHS site has the following information about the car:

13783   NE-9

http://www.burlingtonroute.com/rosters/remain/equipmnt/waycar.htm

Many thanks,
Tom Cornillie