Re: [CBQ] Re: Freight engine lettering in the 1930's.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Freight engine lettering in the 1930's.
From: <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:57:06 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tom,
Jim Miller told me once that the Gold leaf was for Passenger equipment and
Dulux Gold was for freight.
I was going to tell you to trim the red also. You could try to color the white
with a pantone marker to yellow it up. If you don't have an art store nearby
you could try Dick Blick of Galesburg fame. Bev says Prismacolor and Letraset
Tria markers are what you would need.

Rob