[CBQ] Couple of more dispatcher sheet questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Couple of more dispatcher sheet questions
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:59:32 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
How were junctions with trains coming on and off handled?  There is a
branch running north-south through Red Oak which intersects the main
there. The same at Hastings. There does not appear to be anything to
indicate these branches junction with the main at those stations. Do the
separate sheets Steve shows do the work of this?

Also am I correct in assuming that the double line indicates the
beginning and end of CTC territory? This seems to go along with the
description in Steve's text, but I want to be sure.

Bill Hirt