[CBQ] Dispatcher's Train Sheets

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Dispatcher's Train Sheets
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:47:53 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I was reading again Steve Holding's excellent Burlington Bulletin (#22)
article about breaking down a train sheet. Steve shows two examples: one
for the mainline dispatched from Creston and a sheet for the branch
lines. Both sheets are from 1949. I'm planning to build a replica in a
spreadsheet to print for use in my model railroad operation. I want to
be sure I would be correct in replicating this sheet format and changing
it to the K Line in the 1960's.

So would the base train sheet from changed any by the 1960's? Were the
train sheets at the other dispatcher offices the same format or were
their local variations? Anything else of note that was different from
the Creston time sheets shown in the Bulletin article?

Thanks,

Bill Hirt