Re: [CBQ] Heavyweight Passenger Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Heavyweight Passenger Cars
From: Bob Webber <no17@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 18:14:19 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The HW diner is a Southern design car.  The Grill diner is a NYC car, the
Streamlined diner is a ATSF car (but that's a 46 seat car), The new P-S 36
seat car is GN car (might be correct for Lake Michigan, which was a CB&Q
car painted for GN).   I'm not sure which car you're referring too - but at
the moment, there are no correct plastic HO diners for the CB&Q that I'm
aware of.  A NP - painted CB&Q owned car can be put together using Brass
car sides.   Other than that, you're talking brass....

At 05:05 PM 5/14/2005, you wrote:
>Can anyone comment on the accuracy of the Walthers 36 seat diner for a Q
>car?  I'd like something to bring up the rear of my early sixties Zephyr
>Rocket and am considering the various options for the food service car that
>was soon to disappear completely.
>Duncan Cameron

Bob Webber

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM