[CBQ] Re: Branchline RTR HW Pullmans

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Branchline RTR HW Pullmans
From: "mazda929x" <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 04:40:43 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi
If you have a Some Classic Trains book and look on page 273 you will
see a CB&Q 12-1 and it shows the deviders as the Walthers car is
done, I do like the Branchline though it does not seem to have that
detail. The Branchline does alow you to customize the underbody more
easily.
Bill Glick
408-292-0215

- I-n CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "nycbqfan" <jsauer@e...> wrote:
> Loren:
>
> I just picked up one of the Branchline 12-1 sleepers (the Ready to
> Run version).  It is a nice model.  I have one question.  A friend
> has the new Walthers 12-1 Pullman, and its interior seems to have
> bulkheads or walls between each set of seats that go all the way
> the ceiling.  From some of the prototype photos it seems that is
> correct.  The Branchline interior does not have this.  Do you know
> which is correct?  Not a big deal, and I could add the bulkhead
> walls fairly easily, but since the Branchline car is so accurate,
> am curious whether the Walthers interior is wrong or the
Branchline

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM