Re: [CBQ] MARKER LIGHT LENSES

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] MARKER LIGHT LENSES
From: Bob Webber <rswebber@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:23:30 -0600
Well, in war all bets are off.  there's also photos of MP & D&RGW
doubleheaded on Tennessee Pass.  And of the DM&IR Yellowstones and D&RGW
articlulateds double and triple headed.  Weather also produces strange
sights such as the FW&D 2-8-2's doing flood duty long after they were
"retired".   Then leases make even stranger sights, like the AT&SF 2-10-4's
double headed with PRR 2-10-4's. Always exceptions.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM